Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Assignment-Peer Editing

Read the following passage. Use the peer-editing checklist to help you edit the sentences. Then re-write the passage without the errors. There are at least five errors in spelling, punctuation, capitalization and grammar. Then describe in your own words what you think of creating blogs.

Jack, karen and me went to the indianapolis 500. we saw lots of cars they went really fast? Jacks favorite driver is Buddy Lazier. I personlly like danica Patrick. Karen likced all the driver's. Me favrite part of the whole day were seeing the checkered flag!

1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Beachwarning said...

Jack, Karen, and I went to the Indianapolis 500. We saw lots of cars. They went really fast. Jack's favorite driver is Buddy Lazier. I personally like Danica Patrick. Karen liked all the drivers. My favorite part of the whole day was seeing the checkered flag!
What I like best about making a blog is it's fun to do it on the keyboard! It doesn't hurt my hand because I'm not using a pencil.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home